Popular Post

Posted by : Si 3/17/2014







3d false eyelashes for your sims
Upper are in Category Armband(have 3 types( 2 colored,3colored and simple 1 colored)
Lower are in Category Glasses(have 3 types (2 colored,3colored and simple 1 colored))
All are recolorable
You can combine them with my other sets My love, Dream
For female sims T/YA/A/E
These eyelashes work with Main sliders but don't work with Eyelid and EyeForm sliders
More thicker then earlier and better look from far away.
Thanks for all comments
Put your settings to Very High for better quality of mesh and texture.
Used content:(1 image - lipstick(tsminh lips #34), hair(Newsea J178 Crazy love),eyes(#46 tifa),eyeshadow(#3 by S-club), earrings(NataliS)
2 image - lipstick(tsminh_3 lips #21), hair(Newsea Born This Way), eyes(#46 tifa), eyeshadow( Taty Petal eyeshadow)
3 image - hair(Newsea Tankuz edit Chihuahua),lipstick(Glaze by me), eyes(#46 tifa), eyeshadow #2 by Sclub
5 image - Hair(Newsea J175 Weed Flower),Lipstick(Pudding by me),Earrings(Brilliant Rhombs by me) , eyes(46 by tifa)

6 image - Hair(Nightcrawler #15),eyes(#46 by Tifa),Lipstick(Pralinesims)


Download from Mediafire(package+sims3pack)

Download from Yadi.sk(package+sims3pack)
Download from VK(package+sims3pack)

Download from TSR(sims3pack)

Please don't reupload my creations and please give the link to the new or to TSR!
If you can't download from adf.ly or filesharing system please write comment!

{ 1 коммент.... read them below or add one }

I opened comments again. Sorry if I am not answered, sometimes I am busy and can't answer. Thanks for every comment. It make me happy and gives me inspiration for next creation. Comments are only for registred, open-id users(SPAM is the main reason)

- Copyright © 2013 Sintiklia's creations - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -