Popular Post

Posted by : Si 7/12/2014






Sintiklia - Hair Amber
Sims3pack/Package
T/YA/A/E
Available for breast sliders

Please don't reupload my creations and please give the link to the new or to TSR!
If you can't download from adf.ly or filesharing system please write comment!
Thanks all creators, which content I used.

{ 5 коммент.... read them below or Comment }

  1. Аленушка,ты настоящий мастер причесок уже, браво!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибки Оль!!! Мне приятно что ты так думаешь:)

      Удалить
  2. Клёвая прическа, я использовала уже, оч понравилась!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить

I opened comments again. Sorry if I am not answered, sometimes I am busy and can't answer. Thanks for every comment. It make me happy and gives me inspiration for next creation. Comments are only for registred, open-id users(SPAM is the main reason)

- Copyright © 2013 Sintiklia's creations - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -